We are Claire and Emmanuel ROBINSON, a brother, a sister, a polyglot, a lover of the French language, a traveler, an epicurean…
After our first intense professional lives, we decided to slow down a bit to share with you our love of our beautiful French regions. It’s been 9 years since Claire took the plunge, and publishes travel guides around the world that have become references for road-trip lovers. For Emmanuel it is a new life that begins!
In all simplicity and independence, we indicate you through this blog the visits which marked us the most, the landscapes which impressed us the most, our most beautiful culinary discoveries…
If you agree, we offer to be your local guides!
Region Lovers was born in August 2022. Emmanuel was back from a stay in the Lot et Garonne with beautiful experiences in his head, Claire was leaving for new adventures in Spain to enrich her travel blog started 9 years earlier.
It was while walking along the beach in Le Havre, our family home port, that we had the idea of developing the blog that Claire has been writing for the past 9 years, on the French regions.
We have chosen to start with:
- Normandy, where we have our roots,
- the Loire, where Emmanuel lives,
- Corsica which makes us vibrate with the incredible combination of the sea and the mountains,
- Provence, the favorite land of our brother Pascal who loved to show us the most beautiful places and make us taste the local products,
- Alsace, where Claire loved to study.
There is so much to say and do…
All our opinions are independent and guided solely by our travel experience and taste.
As we have always done, we have made the choice torefuse any remuneration to tell you about such or such place, hotel or restaurant on our blog. We travel anonymously and pay all our bills at the normal price.
We also try to avoid intrusive advertising to provide you with the most enjoyable reading experience possible.
To allow us to live our passion and continue to bring you the maximum of information, we count only on you:
- by buying us a coffee
- by purchasing one of our guides
- by choosing your hotel or car rental through one of our affiliate links (we get a small commission, without increasing your purchase price)
- by following ourrecommendations to purchase articles or books related to your trip
- inspire you to choose your next travel destination
- to provide you with all the practical information you need to plan your trips
- allow you to get the most out of each of your visits
- propose itineraries that cleverly combine places and experiences
- open yourself up to experiences that fully engage your senses